Welcome to my blog

I am Andrew Latimer Bwogi, a software developer based in Kampala, Uganda. I happen to work in one of the public universities in the country.

I do help companies and organisations that have had poor results when it has gotten to the development of their web applications(websites, intranets, enterprise grading systems, ERPs, CRMs and the like).

I believe in exploring all the avenues that will keep the targeted audiences coming back and the website owners utilising these applications for their day to day needs.
Many, a website developer tend to only focus, if they even do, on the clientele(audience) not also including the owner who should equally utilise the site in the form of private areas and the like.

Function, form, security,traffic generation(search engine optimisation,structure and organisation, promotional optimisation),vital site intelligence collection through traffic or log analysis and site layout and optimisation are my guiding principles.
Feel free to look at my few projects and make some comments. This will be very helpful.
Contact me if you find this work interesting.
Thanking you in advance,
Andrew Latimer Bwogi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Developed by Myself | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates